The tour of the house-museum comes to an end in this drawing room, where there is a Nativity from the 15th century Florentine school, attributed to the Master of the Johnson Nativity
. He was a painter in the circle of Filippo Lippi and Alessio Baldovinetti, probably identifiable as Domenico di Zanobi. Below the painting is a beautiful 17th century chest of drawers on which there is a pair of angel candlesticks
15th century Tuscan school. On one side of the room we can see a large sideboard above which there are two reliefs depicting the Madonna with Child, one from the circle of Antonio Rossellino (second half of the 15th century) and the other from the circle of Andrea Sansovino
(first half of the 16th century), a statue of a goat (17th century Italian school) and various liturgical furnishings, amongst which two beautiful astylar crosses from the 15th and 16th centuries. On the other side is a convent table on which there is a bust-portrait (2nd century A.D. Roman art) of Faustina Minor
, the daughter of Roman Emperor Antonius Pius and wife of Marcus Aurelius; the small bronze statue of Cupid is attributed to Niccolò Roccatagliata (Genoa 1560 c. - Venice 1636), mortars, ceramics and caskets from various epochs. At each end of the table are two rare, painted candles of Sienese making.