This was the guest room complete with four-poster bed
decorated with grotesques and landscapes according to the 17th century Florentine School. The parchments displayed on the walls (two illuminated chorales with figures of Saint John the Baptist and the exequies of Saint Domenic and a Papal bull) are from the 14th and 15th centuries. Pietro Annigoni
(1910-1988) drew the landscape dedicated to his old friend Rodolfo Siviero. The small, painted, wooden sideboard and cupboard are exceptional examples of the 17th-18th century style of furniture from the Marche. The cupboard contains a display of a large number of archaeological finds, including an Etruscan mirror
(4th century B.C.). On display on the table are exhibits from various periods and some works from the upper floors: a 14th-15th century Christ on the Cross of the Tuscan school ; the Crucifixion of the Good Thief
from the circle of il Sodoma (early 16th century Siena school); a medieval, wooden statue of the Madonna with Child.